Sunday, December 5, 2010

JOKE OF THE DAY

> >A psychotic chemist came home from work and had a big
> >fight with his wife. In the heat of the moment, he
> >grabbed a bottle of some lethal chemical substance and
> >forced her to drink it while he screamed: " Die Ethyl,
> >die". The wife dropped dead on the floor and the
> >neighbors who were watching the scene, decided to call
> >the police. The policemen arrived and arrested the
> >chemist. One of them asked: Was there any reason for
> >you to kill your wife? The chemist replied: " There
> >was no chemistry between us. We never bonded well
> >although we tried.In the compound where we lived, our
> >temperaments collided. She always responded negatively
> >to my comments. Our relationship was unstable. There
> >was no possible solution. She had an attitude and I
> >was explosive. Finally, I overreacted. But now I'm
> >glad it's over. I'm in equilibrium again.I will feel
> >free even behind the irons."

No comments:

Post a Comment